Web Developer & Designer
- Date of Birth:29/03/1989
- Military Status:Exemption (solitary)
September 2003 to June 2006 - Al Echlas School
September 2006 to June 2011
Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering, Electrical Engineering Department; Communication and Electronic Branch.
Graduated with a degree and an excellent pass for my graduation project "WiMax
- Team Leader Of Web Development & Design
ImPlusIT, Betach, Bianky, Alexandria, Egypt.
September 2010 to June 2013
Working in Web Developing & Design.
- Freelancer in Web Developing & Design
2009 to Present day
- Freelancer Online Instructor For Web Developing
2012 To present Day
- Working in Stocks and Forex field during 2012 for 2 months - this work is currently on hold due to time constraints but I shall be returning to the field.
I am very interested in economic studies so I completed a lot of self-study in some economic issues related to Stocks and Forex.
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Automation Engineering Courses:
- Classic Control Course
- PLC1 Course (S7_200 Siemens)
- PLC2 Course (S7_300, S7_400 Siemens)
Engineering Courses in Progress:
SCADA, HMI, DCS, Drives.
C Programming Self Study.
ATMEL Programming Self Study.
AVR Programming Self Study.
I am highly computer literate: Certified By "New Horizons" SQL Server "Query & Implementation", C# 2010, Visual Studio 2010.
Other Computer Skills: PC hardware maintenance, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Networks, Wireless Networks
Arabic is my first language. I also speak fluent English as most of my clients in freelance is from UK and USA.
I have a current full, clean driving licence
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
I love sports and gym, PC games, watching scientific programs and movies.
I was writing Rap Songs during my free time during 2009 to 2010 using self studied American Accent.
I was training on Breakdance during 2010 and stopped due to time constraints.